Do you remember me telling you that I was on a mission to declutter this house? Well, I have now moved onto the next step and I am preparing for a yard sale this coming Saturday! We are getting rid of all of our baby / toddler stuff. If the little guy has out grown it, it’s going!
We already sold the baby furniture to some awesome friends expecting any day now and have so much more that needs to go. Some of the kinds of (BABY) things we are getting rid of include:
- Room decor (Safari print – includes everything from pillows, window valance, comforter, fitted crib sheet, several wall hangings / pictures, a lamp, a diaper hanger, wall hooks, a rug, bumper pad for crib, light switch cover, night light, etc)
- Stroller with pumpkin seat and car base
- Light weight stroller
- Toddler bicycle
- Baby swings
I am then taking my mission to the next step with a week off work to get the basement and this house in order. Anything else left around that does not get used will be going to charity that week. I think once I get this house in order again, I can then spend my winter blogging, blogging, blogging.
The money we raise from this yard sale will then be used towards Christmas shopping this year!
NOW WHERE IS THIS YARD SALE?
Did you know that Bellevue, Kentucky is having a CITY WIDE yard sale on Saturday!?!? It’s true! You can even get maps showing all of the registered houses that will be taking part so you can make sure to hit them all!
- Bellevue is offering FREE advertising for your event.
- Saturday, October 9th starting at 8am.
- To have your yard sale included with the city sponsored map and in any such advertising for the event, call 859-431-8888 or 859-431-8866 and let them know your address. If email works better, you can contact Jody at Jody.email@example.com.
- Check out the newspaper clipping on this event.
If you are a yard sale goer, this is a great way to take advantage of many sales all in one day with a great map that allows you to find them easily and go from home to home quickly!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!! © 2008-2012, Nickels-n-Dimes. All rights reserved. This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full disclosure policy for more information.